When I read a Forskolin review, I was intrigued but skeptical at the same time. Considering the number of weight loss products I’ve tried that have not proven to be effective despite the promises, I don’t have a lot of faith in new products that claim to take the weight off without diet or exercise.
At the same time, dieting and exercising don’t fit into my schedule. I have a busy career, kids at home, and volunteer obligations that, when combined, take up the majority of my time. When the kids are finally in bed, I’m finishing up projects around the house, taking care of bookkeeping, and planning for the next day. Where am I supposed to fit in exercising and meal preparation?
The combination of a few pregnancies and a job that requires sitting for long periods of time has resulted in weight gain and a change in my overall body shape that I’m not pleased with, so I still held out hope that there was a product somewhere that would work for me. It was this hope that led me to look further into Forskolin, read a forskolin review, and when I did, this is what I found:
- Forskolin is all natural
- Its effects have been extensively studied in both humans and animals
- It works at the cellular level to treat and improve a number of conditions including asthma, allergies, hypertension, CHF, angina, glaucoma, intraocular pressure, depression, obesity, psoriasis, hypothyroidism, and cancer
- A study done by Penn State University College of Medicine confirmed that obesity may be due in part to lower than normal production of cyclic adenosine monophospate (cAMP), and Forskolin increases the production of this cell-regulating compound, which scientifically explains why Forskolin produces weight loss.
- Forskolin should be accompanied by a calorie deficit in order to achieve the best results.
After reading all of this evidence-based research and real Forskolin reviews, I decided to give Forskolin (in combination with decreased caloric intake) a try. My goal was to lose 30 lbs in 60 days.
My Personal Journey with Forskolin
Here is a summary of my experience with Forskolin:
- Days 1-7 – I started by taking the Forskolin supplement as recommended and simply cut my portion sizes. Because I don’t have time to count calories, I instead aimed to use a small desert plate for my meals to limit portion sizes. I lost four pounds the first week! I particularly noticed that my bloating was gone and my jeans were no longer on the verge of ripping open. I experienced no noticeable side effects, no hunger, and minimal cravings, which I admit, I sometimes surrendered to.
- Days 8-14 – I found it much easier to maintain my portion sizes during week two, which I figured was the result of my stomach readjusting to the size of the smaller portions I had been eating. I noticed a significant increase in energy and focus, which I thought might be the result of the weight loss or the Forskolin itself. By day 14, I was down a total of 10 pounds, over 1/3 of the way toward my goal in just a quarter of the time I expected to take.
- Days 15-21 – By this point, I would say I was a fully converted believer. I lost six more pounds by day 21, bringing my total weight loss to 16 pounds in just three weeks. I was sleeping better, my previous feelings of “unwellness” were completely gone, and my energy continued.
- Days 22-28 – My final weight loss after four weeks was 20 pounds. I expect the weight loss to plateau a little from here as it does with most diets, but I do expect to lose more weight as I continue and I’m surprisingly pleased with the difference 20 pounds makes. I’m down four jeans sizes and I’ve even noticed that the sleeves of my shirts are loose now. As a matter of fact, I never planned on adding exercise to my routine, but I have so much energy and I feel so much lighter and more mobile that I’ve been walking a mile on the treadmill three times a week before the kids get up in the morning.
I’m still a firm believer in thoroughly researching a new product before trying it (several products before Forskolin did not work for me despite very convincing media), but I really believe Forskolin is the real deal. I feel like a new person – even my family has noticed the changes in my body, mobility, mood, and energy level. If you’re feeling skeptical, do your research and then TRY Forskolin; it’s the best gift you can give yourself this year. Thank you for taking the time to read my forskolin review and I really hope that it helped you in making your decision to give it a try. It changed my life and it will do the same for you!
Forskolin Review: Try it today!